Copyright: Blog Trik dan Tips - http://blogtrikdantips.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-mencegah-kopi-paste-artikel-pada.html#ixzz20HwaSwlw Tolong sertakan link ini jika mengkopi artikel diatas. Terima kasih

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rehabilitation.

I think my addiction to the internet is a huge deal. My grades are going down because of it. I guess I have to find an internet rehab? Or perhaps, new hobby? And you know, that's the problem. I really want to have a new hobby but I don't have lot of money. I want to asked my dad but well, I guess he will say 'No' because its not really important. But Its kind of important to me, if you ask. I can't just stay in the computer all day have no life. I really want to have the other hobby and everything. I tried to join some school clubs but I don't want it to disturb the subjects. And I think the country system is like hell. I have to take 16 subjects, you know? And that is horrible. I asked a few friends of mine from other country, such as England, Poland, Phillipines, USA, Canada, Russia, etc and they were surprised when I told them I take--no, I mean, I had to take 15 subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment