Copyright: Blog Trik dan Tips - http://blogtrikdantips.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-mencegah-kopi-paste-artikel-pada.html#ixzz20HwaSwlw Tolong sertakan link ini jika mengkopi artikel diatas. Terima kasih

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hottest Month of the Year

December, the last month of the year, supposed to be the coldest month of the year. December, oh December, its 23th December and so far (compared to another month) I think it is the hottest month ever. I can see from the weather, I know there are no snow because I live near the equator but it supposed to be wet season now, but I feel like its dry season, Darn, I'm quite annoyed with the sunshine. I need rain. And my social life, as you can see, it is boring like usual. But I'd prefer to call it, that I'm in the 'safety zone.' By the way, do you know that the virtual world quite destroyed my lifeless social life? Blimey, I pity my self for destroying my own life. And the third term just ended, and yes, as you can guess, I'm in vacation! On the other hand, I feel so bored because I really have nothing to do to waste my time, and I also don't have quite a lot money. But I'm trying to make something free, and of course will waste my time for vacation, I also want to waste my time with studying for the next term. (Don't judge me, I know it sounds lame, but I tried so hard to get the best score) But still, I can't get over the fact that december is really hot.
So, congratulation for December for getting the title, 'Hottest Month of the Year.'

No comments:

Post a Comment