Copyright: Blog Trik dan Tips - http://blogtrikdantips.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-mencegah-kopi-paste-artikel-pada.html#ixzz20HwaSwlw Tolong sertakan link ini jika mengkopi artikel diatas. Terima kasih

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year 2012 to all of you! I have to admit that I almost type one instead of two in the behind of the year. Everyone does that, doesn't they? I know I haven't make a new year resolutions, because I have postponed almost everything from last year. So I'm not saving this up for next year, I have to done these things that I've been dreaming of. (Exclude the novel, because I might not finished my novel because of.. well, complicated things) Quite sucks, but that's it. And this year so far went great because my two middle school best-friend staying over my home so I'm not a bit lonely and we have girls time and I was quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment