Copyright: Blog Trik dan Tips - http://blogtrikdantips.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-mencegah-kopi-paste-artikel-pada.html#ixzz20HwaSwlw Tolong sertakan link ini jika mengkopi artikel diatas. Terima kasih

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back To Reality

5 days to go before the fourth semester started.
5 days to go before the vacation ends.
5 days to go before I'm back to reality.

And, 5 days to go before I will being surrounded by society that I don't like, well, basically, everyone doesn't like their society. It doesn't mean I hate everyone in my life, but some people are just not belong here. Oops. On the other hand I had so much fun these past few days, thank you for my lovely mother and father, if one of you read this, I just want to say thank you for giving me chances to shopping in some malls, even though you only allowed me to buy sale stuffs, but I really satisfied about those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment