Copyright: Blog Trik dan Tips - http://blogtrikdantips.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-mencegah-kopi-paste-artikel-pada.html#ixzz20HwaSwlw Tolong sertakan link ini jika mengkopi artikel diatas. Terima kasih

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hobby

Since fashion (or my father would say, spending-money-on-his-credit-card) is my one of my favourite hobby, I was thinking I might just put it all here and then you how much I love my hobby. Well, but I will keep writing about my life, and how is going so far, and so on, so on. Oh, and also, I have an announcement, school starts at monday. (How fast the end-term break is?!) When I got my report card last semester I was quite dissappointed and I telling myself to go study hard on vacation, and well, it doesn't work out. I definitely way too much spending my time with a lot of fun things, including shopping. I know! I'm spending too much money and I feel bad, but I''m excited and love those stuffs that I brought! Okay, I'm a bipolar. Or maybe not..

And I will posting about fashion, make up, and stuff like that soon! Just keep on track on my blog. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Tasya, keep up the good works, I'm waiting your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete